This Week, Fr. Chris, Jeff Blackwell, Kathleen Lee and Fr. Ryan discussed
- New retina implants “translate” visual images into braille… no really.
- ThePirateBay gives something back. Is piracy all that bad?
- Fr. Z proposes official latin words for the tweet-o-sphere: Tweet, v. pipio; Tweet, n. Pipiatum; Twitter Pipiatio. Fr. Reginald Foster thinks it ought to be brevisloquor.
- Interested Irish folk can now rent the popemobile.
- 10 things you need to know about Advent.
- Pope Benedict has a new Motu Proprio. We type this a lot nowadays!
- Barnes & Noble doesn’t love you unless you give them a credit card.
- Clean up your online profile…
They also recommended these “Picks of the Week”
- Fr. Chris, SpiritualMotherhoodOfPriests.ca
- Jeff Blackwell, NowBibleGlobal.com
- Fr. Ryan, Hobbitvs Ille (The Hobbit, in Latin)
- From AudibleTrial.com/CatholicUnderground, Carpe Diem: Put a Little Latin in Your Life by Harry Mount
Follow the Panel
- Fr. Christopher Decker • @DigitalCatholic Facebook ProbablyNotProfound.com
- Fr. Ryan Humphries • @FrHumphries Facebook CamptiCatholicChurch.com
- Jeff Blackwell • @VO_Guy Dygytyl.com
- Kathleen Lee • @kathleenyabr