This Week, Fr. Chris, Joshua and Fr. Ryan discussed
- Josh is now officially discerning the permanent diaconate!
- Pirate Radio Lives!
- DVD & BlueRay make more problems for themselves.
- Lots of US Catholics aren’t registered in any particular parish.
- Legatus turns 25.
- St. Hildegard of Bingen is now on the liturgical calendar.
- Did Jesus sin?!? NO!!!
- Does the White House believe that fetal visitors are real people except when they visit abortion clinics…? Wait, what?
- Americans consume 80% of the world’s pain pills!
They also recommended these “Picks of the Week”
- Fr. Chris, EWTN’s Faith Section & The Canterbury Tales Blog
- Joshua, Dropquest 2012
- Fr. Ryan, Manly, masculine shaving… (shaving brushes, Art of Shaving, Baxter of California, Taylor of Old Bond Street, Pinaud, etc)
- From AudibleTrial.com/CatholicUnderground, The United States Catholic Catechism for Adults