This Week, Fr. Chris, Jeff Blackwell and Fr. Ryan discussed
- Siri wants to help you help yourself.
- Instagram is now basically vine but with an extra 9 seconds… You can do a lot in nine seconds… Hmm?
- Listeners Darren and Gary sent some great backchat our way.
- A federal judge in Michigan is standing up for free speech – even the unpopular kind.
- Cardinal Burke breaks it down and recommends an out of print classic.
- 10 Greek words every Catholic should know.
They also recommended these “Picks of the Week”
- Fr. Chris, The (Bl,) John Paul II exhibit in New Orleans
- Jeff, XA1 Audio Spectrum Analyser
- Kathleen, Sabbath: Finding Rest, Renewal and Delight in Our Busy Lives
- Fr. Ryan, “Open Season on Radical Traditionalists“
Follow the Panel
- Fr. Christopher Decker • @DigitalCatholic Facebook ProbablyNotProfound.com
- Fr. Ryan Humphries • @FrHumphries Facebook
- Jeff Blackwell • @VO_Guy
About the title
- The title for the episode “βοηθήστε με” means “Help me” in Greek!