This week, Fr. Chris, Jeff Blackwell, Chris Williston, Kathleen Lee, and Mary Kait Taylor talked about:
- The pope expects “a mess” after World Youth Day
- Next up for WYD? It’s totally Krakow, Poland.
- Forget the silver spoon, some babies just need a spoon. Make a donation in the name of the new prince.
- Related: Fr. Chris talked about how every mom gets a baby box in Finland.
- Shall you get a ChromeCast?
- You may not be as humble as you think…
- On the CU Later, we talked about Gungor and Catholicism.
They also recommended these Picks of the Week:
- Fr. Chris: The Webcomic: Insert Image
- Jeff: Jeff’s brand new website!
- Chris Williston: book, 33 Days to Morning Glory: A Do-It-Yourself Retreat In Preparation for Marian Consecration
- Kathleen Lee: The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo in Colorado Springs, CO
- Mary Kait Taylor: The What’sApp iPhone App.
Follow the Panel
- Fr. Christopher Decker • @digitalcatholic Facebook ProbablyNotProfound.com
- Kathleen Lee @kathleenyabr
- Chris Williston @cwillistonvi
- Jeff Blackwell • @VO_Guy