This Week, Fr. Chris Decker, Jeff Blackwell and Fr. Ryan Humphries discussed
- The iPhone 5s will not read severed fingers…
- Your Catholic Reference Shelf… Our recommendations: The Non-Designers Book of Graphic Design, Baltimore Catechism, The Catholic Encyclopedia, The RSV Bible, The Summa, EWTN Document Library, Wikipedia, The Church Visible, The Knox Bible, The Greek Bible, The Vulgate, The Roman Missal, The Liber Usualis
- What about a Catholic Evangelization Quarterly… Something like “The Watchtower?” (More on the Jehobvah’s Witnesses)
- It’s time to replace Woody Allen Catholicism with John Wayne Catholicism…
- Beards… They’re making a comeback.
They also recommended these “Picks of the Week”
- Fr. Chris, This article about the Esterbrook Pen and Comic art.
- Jeff, The Leatherman Micra
- Fr. Ryan, Folding@Home (Other distributed computing projects)
Follow the Panel
- Fr. Christopher Decker • @DigitalCatholic Facebook ProbablyNotProfound.com
- Fr. Ryan Humphries • @FrHumphries Facebook MinorBasilica.org
- Jeff Blackwell • @VO_Guy